Small Mesh or Hole Sizes
Small mesh or small hole sized netting is used in many industries and is made from many different fibers.
- Mesh or hole sizes usually range from 1/32 inch square (0.79 mm) to 3/4 inch square (19mm).
- Fibers used to make netting are nylon, polyester, PVC, polyethylene, polypropylene and various blends
- Small mesh netting usually is packaged on large rolls and can be easily cut to size
- Small mesh netting is often sewn by sewing machines into an infinite number of sizes and shapes
- Used frequently in the commercial fishing, sports, industrial, and toy markets
- Various coatings are available for abrasion resistance, added stiffness, colors, etc.