Braided Polyethylene Twine
- Made from high-quality fiber
- Our fiber is loaded with ultraviolet inhibitors and stabilizers to reduce damage caused by sunlight
- When our twine is extruded (manufactured) the color is added to the resin which results in a rich, deep color that will not fade quickly
- Braided Polyethylene is very abrasion resistant to reduce damage when rubbed or scraped against rocks, sand, etc.
- Lightweight – will float in water
- Will not rot
- Very little elasticity or stretch
- Not affected by most chemicals, fuels, grease, or marine growth
- Polyethylene will stay tied into a knot much better than polypropylene
- Ideal for use in fish and sport netting. Works well in applications that require a lightweight, low-stretch, very tough twine that will float.
|Braided Polyethylene Twine|
|Above Yields and tensile strengths are for our standard construction|
|With different constructions we can adjust the tensile strength|
|and yield to meet your specifications|